Today, we are very excited to announce the launch of Fuzel Collage 3.2 with a cool new feature: Photo Extension.
Creating a beautiful photo collage is fun, but only if you have time to sit down to get it right. Meanwhile, many of you just want to quickly add a line of text or a cute sticker to your photos before sharing them.
That’s why we think you will love the new Photo Extension feature – it lets you quickly add thousands of stickers, labels, and frames from Fuzel Collage, right in the default Photos app!
Find out more in the video below:
How to enable the extension
- Update Fuzel Collage to version 3.2, then launch the Photos app
- Choose a photo you like, then tap on “Edit”
- Tap on the “Edit with other apps” button (Circle with 3 dots)
- Tap on “More” > toggle ON for Collage > Done
- Tap on “Collage” icon & have fun
IMPORTANT: You need to be signed in to your Fuzel account & have downloaded the decor packages in the Fuzel Collage app first before you can use them in the Photo Extension.
We can’t wait to see what you will create with the Fuzel Collage’s Photo Extension. Don’t forget to share your creations with hashtag #fuzel to be featured on our Instagram account. Have fun!
Read the full change log on the App Store HERE